We need to talk about something, and we need to talk about it NOW. Quick question for ya – do you like apple pie? Of course you like apple pie. EVERYONE FUCKING LOVES APPLE PIE.
You’re about to love me forever, and by forever, I mean – start saving up for a ring because you’re going to want to marry me. Let me lay down some cold hard facts:
– I love to calorie count. Whatever, I just do. It’s the nature of loving food so much, but also loving to still fit inside my clothing. I watch what I eat, and I try to make healthy choices 95% of the time. The other 5% is spent on well deserved pizza and tacos, but that’s neither here nor there.
– I’m obsessed with consuming apple cider vinegar, as if you’ve been a reader of mine for sometime, you already know.
– Apple cider vinegar is DISGUSTING. Like, disgusting. Worse than your ex.
So, with combining a few of my favorite things ~* APPLE PIE, healthy choices, & apple cider vinegar *~ I bring to you this 5 calorie detox drink that will have your taste buds singing and your bikini falling off.
ACV is widely known as helping to, ahem, push things along, while cinnamon is also widely known for some awesome health benefits like lowering cholesterol, and boosting that m’fucking metabolism. Basically, this is a power drink that you need to incorporate into your diet asap. Here’s the recipe:
– 16oz water
– 1 tablespoon raw/organic ACV (I use Braggs)
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more if you’re nuts, but the cals will go out)
– zero calorie sweetener to taste (I use Stevia)
– ice to top it off
Combined everything and blend it up! I’ve tried blending this in both my bullet and also by hand in one of my protein powder mixer bottles. Both work great, but I do prefer mixing it in my bullet.
Literally, that’s it. NOW GO ENJOY YOUR 5 CALORIE LIQUID APPLE PIE, YOU SEXY BEAST!